SOCIAL MEDIA

Remember This Two Page Layout

4.30.2019

I finally got these photos from one of the mushroom forays we went on with friends last summer. I am getting so excited to start doing this again. It's the most fun! These pictures were taken mostly after this particular foray and when we were off exploring on our own a bit.


The layout is pretty photo heavy so to counter the busyness of what a whole bunch of smaller photos could have portrayed I opted to enlarge two of my favorite photos and then keep the rest similar in size and bunch them together in rows for a more streamlined and cohesive look.


I used Ali Edwards breathe themed story kit for this spread with the exception of the title work which are chipboard stickers from American Crafts.


I LOVE this layout because I love these girls and their adventurous spirits! I am so thankful for their friendship.


I'm thinking about baking a sugar-free carrot cake this afternoon that I found a recipe online for. If I do and it turns out I'll be sure to share the recipe. It's been cool and rainy/snowy here lately and baking definitely sounds like a good way to spend some time.

XO,

Jen