SOCIAL MEDIA

Layout Using the Breathe Story Kit from Ali Edwards

4.29.2019

I haven't really had that much time to create lately, or if I did, I chose to use that time for baking something or spending time outside, reading, etc. Today we're getting a rain/snow mix so it's the perfect day for holing up in the basement and working on some fun for me projects.


This spread uses mostly the breathe themed story kit from Ali Edwards Design. I knew right away that I wanted to create a page using some of my pictures from Cathedral Point this past summer. We discovered this special spot for the first time last summer totally by accident and it's safe to say it's become a favorite. It truly feels magical out there and like you're the only person that knows about it. It's quiet, you're surrounded by trees and water. It's just lovely.


I didn't journal on this page but on the back I did put the date/place so that I'll be able to recall the important details years from now. I thought the photos and papers/embellishments did a good enough job conveying the story I wanted to tell here.


Zoey's got dance class this evening so next up is planning on what I'll be making for dinner. I usually make something early on Mondays and we all eat in shifts as Mondays we all get home at different times. It's craziness, but it works!

XO,

Jen