SOCIAL MEDIA

Winter Hike

11.17.2018

This weekend I wanted to explore more of a local (but new to us) trail. Specifically, I wanted to find the lake view since the last time Zoey and I went to this location we ended up leaving earlier than we had originally intended, thus weren't able to find the lakes!


Happily, this time we were able to find it, and not just one lake view but three!

It was pretty chilly but since we were moving fast to ensure that we beat the sun going down we stayed pretty warm.

I am in love with this picture of Zoey so much. It reminds me so much of my dad. She is so much like my dad in her ways of thinking, her interests, and taste in music and books. It’s so cool getting a front row seat to it all.





And yep! I was there too! Rosy red cheeks and all!


XO,

Jen