SOCIAL MEDIA

Leaf Love | Scrapbook Layout

10.03.2018


I have really been having fun challenging myself to use the scrapbook supplies that I already own from my already existing (overflowing) stash of supplies on the layouts that I have recently been working on and I'm loving how they are turning out! For those of you that are pretty savvy when it comes to knowing your scrapbook brands you may notice several oldies on this page that sadly are no longer in existence.

I've been using older photos as well. These pictures are actually from a couple of years ago. Doesn't mean that I can't use them on a page today! In fact, I'm thinking of doing just that, using older photos as well as current ones for my pages. I've never been a scrapbooker who ever felt "behind" because I've always scrapped based on whatever memory or story that I wanted to preserve or tell on the given day. So...this just kind of makes sense.



Our fall colors are really popping here, this or the following weekend may be it for getting to see the fall colors in all of their glory. The rain we've been having lately too means that the leaves are falling extra fast. There is so much to seriously love about this season though! Sweaters, being cozy at home, tea, baking, etc. I love it!

XO,