1.24.2017

Always Be You | Scrapbook Layout



I love it when a scrapbook layout just comes together on it's own. A lot of times I will go online and look for a sketch or at other layouts for inspiration, but for this one it started with knowing that I wanted to scrap these particular photos and things went from there. I found the text covered patterned paper in my stash (Pink Paislee's - Bella Rouge, So Lovely) and I knew it was perfect. From just the photos and that paper I went through my scrapbook stash and added in little bits here and there until you get what you see here.


I adore this page. Mostly due to the photos of my beautiful, sweet girl but also because it says what it is that I wanted to say. Sometimes that's a struggle, but for this layout, it just worked.


I've been finding myself wishing for the good old days when Two Peas in a Bucket was still around so that I could go and see what's what in the scrapbooking world again and to crush on my favorite designers and manufacturers, etc. Is there a new place to go online for scrapbooking and papercrafting inspiration? Would love to hear where it is you go for your 'go to' place for scrapbooking inspiration these days!


No comments:

 
Blogging tips