SOCIAL MEDIA

5th Grade Camping Trip Mini Book

5.18.2015

Zoey had a special camping trip with her classmates this past weekend and I printed up the photos right away and made her a little memory book using one of SEI's preservation albums. It worked perfectly for housing some 6 x 6 layouts (my photos were printed wallet size).


The letter stickers for the cover are by Amy Tangerine and I picked up a sticker sheet from October Afternoon (campfire themed) from my local scrapbook store Stamp This Scrap That as well as some fun camping themed papers.


I kept the pages pretty simple since I was using such a small layout and really, this being for Zoey...the pictures are what's most important.














I saved the journaling for the pages at the end.





It's been awhile since I've done a mini album...it was kind of fun! 

I'm so happy that Zoey had this opportunity and am glad that I did something with these photos right away so she can look back and recall this special time whenever she likes!

post signature