SOCIAL MEDIA

SWIM (a Scrapbook Layout) + Bits from the Weekend

3.24.2015

Sunday morning Zoey asked me if I wanted to go swimming...and after thinking about it for about a minute, we were packing our stuff up to go to the pool. It was the perfect way to spend the morning. I printed up the photos from our little outing and scrapped a layout using them later that afternoon while Zoey worked on her homework. 


The pictures were taken on Instagram and aren't the super best quality but I am having fun using the square sizes on layouts.


This was a pretty quick layout to put together, I kept the design pretty simple since I wanted the photos to stand out. The patterned papers I used are from my Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste 12 x 12 paper pad and another one from Pebbles, Inc. Love those paper pads!


This is the last week before Zoey's Spring Break at school...not sure if we're going to get to do anything fun like getting away but hopefully, if not, we can plan some fun outings like this to make it feel like we're out and about. Sometimes those mini adventures are even more fun than the big planned ones! 

post signature
Kimberly Kett said...

LOVING the grid design, another GREAT layout!