SOCIAL MEDIA

Spring Greetings!

3.23.2015

The first official day of Spring has come and gone, hooray! We STILL have snow on the ground where I am though, it's ever so s-l-o-w-l-y melting which makes me very happy. I'm ready to move on to sunshine, green grass and flowers!

To celebrate the coming of Spring I wanted to create a card using a mason jar stamp that I have and was looking for ideas on Pinterest and came across these when searching. Obviously, the card pictured here is what I ended up coming up with.


The patterned papers are from Pebbles, Inc. and are just perfect for the stamped sentiment don't you think? I have to admit that I was pretty tickled when I came across the umbrella patterned paper in my stash! The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


I had fun pulling out my Copic markers for the coloring too...love using those!


After the weekend we had here I am feeling re-charged and pretty good...ready to take on the week ahead at least! Zoey and I were able to enjoy some quality time together and I also managed some time to work on some creative projects. Ethan was pretty much M.I.A. due to Forensics responsibilities so he may not be feeling as ready as I am for the week to start, he has been able to sneak in some basketball games though which I know makes him happy.

Hoping for some more sunshine to melt that snow away!

post signature
Kimberly Kett said...

This card is so bright and cheerful! LOVE IT!