Spring Greetings!

3.23.2015


The first official day of Spring has come and gone, hooray! We STILL have snow on the ground where I am though, it's ever so s-l-o-w-l-y melting which makes me very happy. I'm ready to move on to sunshine, green grass and flowers!

To celebrate the coming of Spring I wanted to create a card using a mason jar stamp that I have and was looking for ideas on Pinterest and came across these when searching. Obviously, the card pictured here is what I ended up coming up with.


The patterned papers are from Pebbles, Inc. and are just perfect for the stamped sentiment don't you think? I have to admit that I was pretty tickled when I came across the umbrella patterned paper in my stash! The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


I had fun pulling out my Copic markers for the coloring too...love using those!


After the weekend we had here I am feeling re-charged and pretty good...ready to take on the week ahead at least! Zoey and I were able to enjoy some quality time together and I also managed some time to work on some creative projects. Ethan was pretty much M.I.A. due to Forensics responsibilities so he may not be feeling as ready as I am for the week to start, he has been able to sneak in some basketball games though which I know makes him happy.

Hoping for some more sunshine to melt that snow away!

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kimberly Kett said...

This card is so bright and cheerful! LOVE IT!