SOCIAL MEDIA

Easter Classroom Treat...Treats for my Peeps!

3.26.2015

Zoey wanted to bring her classmates a little something special for a spring break/Easter treat tomorrow and since I work late tonight it had to be (or I wanted it to be) something pretty simple and easy to make. When searching online I happened upon this super cute (and easy!) little treat using Peeps and knew this was the thing to do. 

All you do is stick a little bunny Peep on to a fancy paper straw, put a little baggie over the top and tie with some baker's twine! Yay for an easy classroom treat that's super cute and festive for this time of year! 


Simple as That even has the printable tags online for you to download and print so it's a snap to re-create!


We're getting excited for Spring Break and Easter here! Hoping for some sunshine...we just got more snow dumped on us yesterday and are getting more today so I'm not sure just how likely that will be...but we can hope!

post signature