SOCIAL MEDIA

Scrapbook Layout - happy days

1.21.2015

I printed this photo of Zoey the other day knowing that I would use it on a layout. I love this photo. I love that this was an impromptu day of exploring with all of us (Ethan, Zoey + I) out at Winter Park,
in the fall. I love that we were just having fun, being silly + real. I love that I captured something in Zoey that shows her spirit + her realness. She is so genuine. There is so much life in this picture.

For my title I used my Silhouette die-cutting machine and cut using a title from their online gallery. Most of the papers and embellishments are from past and present Scrapbook Circle kits.



I'm heading into the busiest part of my week now...mid-week always seems to find me scrambling + left with little time to myself. I'm not sure there is anything I can do about that but just continue to move through it. 

Here's to a smooth end of the week!

post signature
Angela said...

Super cute page and great photo!