SOCIAL MEDIA

A BIGGER leaf pile!

10.14.2014
This past weekend Zoey and I raked even more leaves! This leaf pile is bigger than the previous piles that we had raked...and we had thought that those were the biggest ever!

Not the case...not the case at all.


Here is the pile of leaves after Zoey and I were done with our "initial" raking. I say initial because after proper jumping in said pile of leaves there needs to be some more raking to preserve the pile so to speak.

Very important.


 I had some fun trying to get some action shots of her when she was leaping...



These were the perfect leaves for jumping in too, dry and not too crunchy...and of course having lots and lots was a bonus!


Yay!




Happiness is spending time outside with my girl on a beautiful fall day in the northwoods. I am so blessed to be her mom.