Doll Valentine's Day Banner

1.22.2012

Doll Valentine Pennant Banner

To create mine I used my Silhouette Cameo but you could use a pennant punch or cut your pennants by hand and just string them together with some bakers twine or embroidery floss.  I added some glittery gems to the points for a little something extra.  I think I'm going to make a bigger banner now for Zoey.  The doll quilts were made for Zoey by my mom...aren't they precious?  I do still want some puffy comforter style blankets which I think I'm going to try and brave making once I find the right fabric.

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

OhSuz said...

Oh my, how sweet is this little play space you've created for your little darling?! It's absolutely adorable-she must be in heaven whenever she plays here :-)

Katie Rose said...

Love this! Wish I had a Silhouette!

Denise said...

wow, this is very pretty.
gosh I really want one!