Painting Pumpkins

9.26.2009

Painting Pumpkins

Since Zoey was a toddler I've always let her paint one pumpkin of her choosing a bit earlier than the others that we would later get (that were for carving) mostly because I don't want the carved ones going all mushy on us before Halloween actually arrives.

Painting Pumpkins

After school on Friday we went outside and she painted away.

Painting Pumpkins

I absolutely love fall, love everything about it...and this little happy pumpkin is just the start!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jane said...

My little boy is sat here telling me how much fun that looks! I think we have to make a trip to buy some pumpkins tomorrow!!! Thanks for the idea!!! :)

Terri Davenport said...

That is definitely one happy pumpkin! Adorable!

Vicky said...

What a cool idea! Looks like a lot of fun :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

I love fall too. Such a cute pumpkin. I love how she even painted the stem!

Patty said...

Love the colors on Zoey's pumpkin!