Holiday Banner

11.19.2007


Had fun working on this little project that was inspired by Lisa M. Pace. I first cut book board to size and then covered it with kraft paper. I then embellished individual squares of patterned papers and adhered them to the kraft paper, added some Ric-rack, ribbon and some scalloped bazzill paper, some ribbon and fiber for it to hang and I ended up with this. Love getting into the holiday spirit with a bit of holiday crafting!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anne Thompson said...

Hey there How is Zoey doing now? Hope she is feeling better! My daughter Loralai had pnemonia twice as a baby, so scary. Happy belated birthday also! The big 30! I've only got 3 years left, til I hit 30! Oooh, and those muffins look delish!

Laura said...

I'm stopping in from the Craft Critique! The board is totally adorable! I'm so bookmarking this so I can make one. :)