SOCIAL MEDIA

loving...

11.30.2006

anything with color lately. Can't seem to get enough color in my days. For the longest time it seems that I was only in to brown, tan, beige, black and grey. Was I depressed, trying to hide, obsessed with having everything match? I'm not exactly sure but I know that it SO did not work for me! Those colors may have worked as far as the "flow" of the apartment we were living in was concerned and maybe brown is a good color for me to wear but those colors did not make me happy. Now everything that is bright calls out to me, flowers at the grocery store, clothing displays in windows, advertisements, bright Mexican pottery bowls, cleaning supplies, you name it! Not long after we moved here we purchased a couch, (a first full size couch for us) and we chose RED, bright crimson red with throw pillows that have every color in the rainbow on them and every time I look at it, it makes me so HAPPY! Is this all just silly-I don't think so. Color is power. Color is emotion. Color is living. What color are YOU today? :) -j
Kagemusha said...

I've had the same experience lately. Good writing!