This month's challenge over at Pretty Cute Stamps is to create anything but a card...when I heard this month's prompt I knew right away what I wanted to do for this one!
I pulled out the new stamp set GROW and went to work creating two little seed packets and I love them! They are oh so sweet, I'm planning on putting real seeds in small plastic baggies and sticking them in the folded packet.
I love this stamp set so much! My real garden is still covered in snow here so I'll have to be patient and wait a bit more,in the mean time playing with this stamp set helps with my eager thoughts of spring!
If you decide to participate in this month's challenge, here are the details that you need to know...
1. The project must follow the monthly theme. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on the Saturday...3 weeks after the start of the challenge.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to PCS will be chosen. The winner will be announced when the next challenge starts.
To check out what everyone else on the design team created be sure to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps blog.
Thanks for stopping by!