SOCIAL MEDIA

Shaker Ornaments/Tags

10.14.2019

I just got the Holiday Cheer Ornament and Tag Shaker kit in the mail today and couldn't wait to try out making one as soon as I opened everything up! This is one of the tag options (pictured above) and I used stamps both from the Traditional and Whimsical Holiday stamp sets that are included in the kit. This was my first time making a shaker and it was so fun!! There is definitely a bit of a learning curve for getting the rim of foam adhesive around the circle evenly, but if you're patient, it works out. And, let me just tell you...I don't often have the occasion to play with sequins and I LOVE it!! Little things like this make me so happy! I chose the silver/iridescent/white mix for this one but the kit also comes with the option to use green and red. I'll use those for my next one!
I am so glad that I ordered extras as I want to make more for sure and some of these will be for a workshop that I'm doing too! It will be good to have some samples on hand and fun to make more with my daughter for Christmas gifts this year!

Here is a close-up of the images from the Traditional stamps included...

and then these are the Whimsical Holiday stamps...

You can purchase the stamp sets separately from the ornament and tag shaker kit if you like. They are great images for cards, tags and other Christmas crafting too!

Holiday crafting (and a bit of snow that we got yesterday) definitely have me in the mood for all things Christmas!

XO,

Jen