SOCIAL MEDIA

Holiday Cheer Crafting

10.16.2019


I'm so excited to be holding my first afternoon crafting event in November! I thought I would start out small since this will be my first event and I want to see how many I have sign up, how things go, etc. We will be creating two of the ornament/tags from Close to My Heart and one simple card that I designed using the Cedar & Pine papers.


Depending on how many people sign up for the event, I may end up ordering more of the shaker ornaments and tags because they are so dang fun to make! It would be fun for my daughter and I to spend an afternoon putting several together for our friends and family for gifts. I am seriously loving them!

For the truck stamped image bauble I colored in my stamped image using colored pencils. For the other one I colored in using alcohol-based ink markers.


I kept the card pretty simple as you can see. Individuals will have the option to use different stamped images (other than the words) and fussy-cut them out if they like.


Supplies

Holiday Cheer Tag & Ornament Kit (on sale now when you put in your shopping basket!)

Creating with these papers and making the shaker tags has definitely got me thinking about the upcoming holidays! I love how creating can put you in such good spirits. I can't wait to share my time with others doing the same. 

XO,

Jen