SOCIAL MEDIA

First 25 Books: Goodreads Reading Challenge 2019

4.19.2019

This year I am taking part in the Goodreads Reading Challenge and my goal is to read 100 books. I originally thought it was a pretty lofty goal but now that I'm twenty-five books in already, I'm thinking that I may actually be able to do it! I'm always in the middle of a book it seems, it's just a matter of remembering to keep track of the books I'm reading either when I'm using my laptop or I can easily add books using the app while on my iPad.


To check out the books and to read what I had to say about them (I don't always leave reviews but I am good about sharing my star rating), check them out on Goodreads. I'm almost finished up with reading book twenty-six right now, Trust Exercise by Susan Choi.

Happy reading!

XO,

Jen