SOCIAL MEDIA

Smile Beautiful | Scrapbook Layout

12.05.2018

While working on this layout I realized just how long it's been since I've used paper flowers on a scrapbook page...it's been awhile! I used to use them quite often and have quite a stash so it was fun digging through it and pulling some blooms out for this page.





The photos used on this page were taken after one of Zoey's dance performances. I was a little worried about the colors in the photos since there is kind of a hefty contrast of colors there with the pink, bright orange and green but I think I found papers that made it all come together without being to loud or feeling out of control.


Here are some close-up shots of the journaling and other elements on the page...



Things are getting pretty busy here with the holidays quickly approaching. My father is also in the hospital so there is a bit of worry on top of everything this year.

Wishing you a wonderful mid-week!

XO,

Jen