SOCIAL MEDIA

Snowday Memories | Scrapbook Layout

11.23.2018

Sharing a fun layout that I finished up this afternoon using photos of Zoey and her friends having some silly fun last year while they were over for a sleepover. The bright colors from their coats and hats went perfectly with Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa collection. I usually don't use straight collections for projects but have noticed that with this collection, I almost always do. Kind of interesting.


I had purchased most of the papers in this collection when it first came out but used them up pretty fast and actually reordered my favorites because I loved them so much! I have a thing for pretty papers, that's for sure!


We had a pretty quiet thanksgiving here...I haven't been feeling the best to be honest. Still not quite sure what's going on, but have ruled out some things. Thankfully I was feeling up to going grocery shopping and even ate a small plate of our feast when it came time for it. Hoping whatever I have moves on soon.

XO,

Jen