SOCIAL MEDIA

Holiday Cardmaking

11.25.2018

It has begun! I had some fun putting this card together by simply using scraps from the last couple of layouts that I have worked on. Most of these supplies are from Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa collection.



I'm not making all of my holiday cards this year, I found some pre-made cards that I really liked at a local bookstore that I will use for my mass holiday mailings. But for some small gifts to friends, these random handmade cards will add a certain little something special to the gift itself I think. That way I can enjoy making a few cards without stressing that I have to get a certain amount completed. There is tons more to worry about during the holiday season!

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! It's been chilly and rainy here today. Perfect weather for staying cozy indoors and watching some holiday movies or the Hallmark channel! That may be what's up next on my agenda.

XO,

Jen