SOCIAL MEDIA

Girl You Are Amazing | Scrapbook Layout

11.29.2018


This layout came together very quickly! Sometimes when I am wanting to scrap some photos and the inspiration just isn't there I'll look online or in magazines for inspiration. For this layout I found inspiration in my Fall 2018 issue of my Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine.


Stacy Cohen's layout that's featured on page 46 is specifically what prompted this page. I loved how she combined the different patterned papers in strips at an angle on her page and knew that I wanted to give it a try.


To re-create this look I cut my patterned papers into 2 inch strips, adhered them to a plain 12x12 paper and then cut at an angle.


Love that Zoey has special friends that are TRUE friends! So important throughout the teen years to have buddies you can count on to be there for you. I'm also so very glad that she still lets me scrap photos of her!!

XO,

Jen