SOCIAL MEDIA

Awesome | Scrapbook Layout

3.03.2018

Okay, this may be my favorite layout created this month...I LOVE it!! The colors are so happy, I am totally digging the die cut title that I cut out using my Silhouette machine too. It's a design made by Paige Taylor Evans and is available here for download. I fussy cut the colored patterned papers for each letter by tracing the letters with a pencil (using the die cut as a stencil). It took a little bit of time but the end result was totally worth the effort.

Again, I used lots of those epoxy stickers from the March Cocoa Daisy kits (they are available in both the 12x12 Memory Keeping kit and Pocket kit this month). Love them!


My journaling for this layout is sharing how it is that we are currently feeling about homeschooling. It's nothing short of awesome...working on this page made me realize that I need to do more pages sharing about our adventures in homeschooling! We've been homeschooling now for almost two years and it looks like we are going to continue. Lots to share and document when it comes to our homeschooling days.

Anyways...it's the start of the weekend, finally! I have my teen book club meeting at the library today and then I hope to catch up on some much needed rest, family time and maybe even some time to get creative. Assuming I haven't lost my groove!

XO,