SOCIAL MEDIA

Holiday Baking | Scrapbook Layout

1.10.2018

Sharing my first layout created using Cocoa Daisy's January Memory Keeping and Pocket kits! I'm especially loving the pops of yellow that show up in the month's kit. January, especially where we live, is known for gray and cloudy days...that are looooong. Working with these happy and bright colors definitely helps with these dreary days!


I had fun using photos from this past month's baking day that Zoey and I shared. It was easily one of my favorite holiday memories this year. So glad I took the time to put it on a page for the album.


This month has me feeling a bit frenzied for some reason. Things are getting busier at work, and we're dealing with some extra stuff around here these days which makes for some crazy days. Feeling thankful I had a bit of time this afternoon to create with my kit!! It's been sitting on my desk for days!

XO,