SOCIAL MEDIA

Cocoa Daisy Instagram Hop!

11.18.2017
Be sure to check out the Cocoa Daisy blog today as well as their Instagram page for a fun "getting to know us" Instagram Hop! All of the members of the Cocoa Daisy Memory Keeping team were asked to create an scrapbook layout featuring themselves to share in the hop using the November Memory Keeping: 12x12 kit. Here is mine:


I just happened to turn the big 4-0 this week so creating a page about me was pretty fitting and timely!


I am really feeling that forty is going to be a good year...it's starting off with my feeling as though I am in a really good place and I can't tell you how good that feels! So many exciting and new things are taking place right now and I'm saying "yes" to things that in previous years, I wouldn't have, and it feels so very RIGHT!


Anyways...I really hope that you check out Cocoa Daisy's Instagram account today, starting at 3pm Eastern Time for some fun photos of all of the Memory Keeping Team's layouts, tips, and for the possibility to win a GREAT prize from Cocoa Daisy!


Happy Scrapping!