SOCIAL MEDIA

Black Hills | Scrapbook Layout

11.29.2017

I am enjoying creating with the December's 12x12 Memory Keeping and Pocket Kit so very much! I knew that I would be creating several projects centered around our road trip/vacation photos from this past summer and I'm happy to share the first one here today. I love how this page turned out. The colors were perfect and the chipboard alphas with the maps printed on them are just perfect don't you think?


My favorite item from the Memory Keeping Pocket kit is the sheet of script words and phrase stickers for sure. Here I decided to place the "adventure" sticker right on to my grouping of four photos and I feel like it really brings the photos together quite nicely.

(After taking photos I noticed I misspelled the word ringing...it should be wringing, I edited my layout to reflect this!)

I've got a busy several days ahead here at the library where I work. I have a program this Saturday, another one on Tuesday and Thursday night each, of next week! It will feel good getting through this first chunk of December! Hoping I make it through without getting sick yet again.

XO,