SOCIAL MEDIA

Wishing You a Haunting Night | Scrapbook Layout

10.03.2017

Can you believe that it's already OCTOBER? It seems that September has flown by for us. Zoey has  really been doing well so far this school year with her studies, we're right on track as to where it is that we "should" be and that makes me happy...but it sure does mean that it feels as though our days are flying by. It's kind of scary how much faster time seems to go the older we get.


I'm not sure what this year's plan will be for Halloween. In the past we've done Zoo Boo, Trunk-or-Treating and trick-or-treating downtown with friends. It'll be interesting to see how things pan out with her being an official teenager and all now. We'll see if that changes things or not. Personally, I'm hoping there will still be some fun stuff on the docket.
 

For this layout I wanted to keep the focus on the photo and journaling...a lot of times I find that Halloween, or any themed paper really, ends up being too cutesy or busy for my photos or project. I fixed this here by using just a small amount of the halloween themed paper (which I thought kind of mimicked the trick or treat bags in the photo) and used a die-cut using halloween words and phrases that I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.

It is a pretty busy layout, but I like how it turned out. It's a fun page for sure! Hoping I get some more fun photos this year for scrapbook layouts to come.

XO,

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh how I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!