SOCIAL MEDIA

November Kit Favorites from Cocoa Daisy + a Sneak!

10.28.2017

Just popping on quick to share some favorites from Cocoa Daisy's November Memory Keeping: 12x12 kit and the Memory Keeping Pocket kit! I am loving all of the patterned papers (not all are pictured here) and the stickers as well as the die-cuts included in both the Memory Keeping kit AND the Pocket kit. I also love that an entire packet of gold stars were included...can't wait to figure out what to do with those!


Initially, in anticipation of getting my first kit in the mail to play with I had printed off a whole bunch of photos with a fall theme in mind or Thanksgiving..but I was tickled to see that the kit is more of a winter/winter holiday theme which means I will have a jump on some holiday projects and layouts!

Tonight is the big reveal for this month's kit so be sure to stop in and check out what is shared on the Cocoa Daisy site...it's always a treat to see what's to come! Here is a little sneak of a project that I created using this month's kit...


Hope you have a creative weekend!

XO,