SOCIAL MEDIA

Little Box 'O Love | Exploding Box Album

9.30.2017

I happened upon Paige Taylor Evans' Exploding Box Album the other day while catching up on her blog and knew instantly that I wanted to make one of my own.


I looked online for a tutorial and found several, but in the end I decided to cut out Lori Whitlock's die (available in the Silhouette store) using my Cameo which made creating the base of the album an absolute breeze! I did watch her online video tutorial for assembling the pieces. You can view it HERE.


It was so fun to put this together! I LOVE putting little bits and pieces of things together...mixing things up and making things work. I can tend to be a bit obsessive about this part of creating actually. I also enjoyed using up little random bits from my stash of scrapbooking supplies.

You should see what a disaster my craft space is right now! And to think, I just created one little itty-bitty album.


I'm going to give this little box 'o love to Zoey. We have so much fun together, she and I. I'm so very thankful that for the most part...we get along wonderfully and most importantly, we can talk about things heart-to-heart and still have fun together. So want to foster our relationship through these tender teen years.


One of the things I love most about this style of album is not only the little size (it's fun to print out small photos!) but that there are so many little tabs and envelopes for secret notes and additional little things to stash away.


Each of these blue pages is actually an envelope.



I had so much fun putting this together this afternoon. I'm already thinking about what other theme I could put together using this format for an album. So many ideas!


Enjoy your weekend!

XO,