SOCIAL MEDIA

Summer Road Trip - Storybook Island, Rapid City, SD

7.05.2017

Another fun and silly roadside stop was visiting Storybook Island while we were in Rapid City, SD. This was another find that I discovered while looking through the family friendly travel book that I had along in the car that I had checked out from the library.

Ethan did not want to stop...I convinced him that since I was a youth librarian, we had to! It was kind of funny, Zoey just having become a teenager and all, that we took her to this little kid storybook themed place, but I will say that EVERY ONE of us had a fun time while here, even Ethan!





Yes...I made Zoey get a picture with her favorite childhood friend the purple dinosaur!


And a picture of the two happy campers...


All of my pictures from Storybook Island can be found in the album below. (Hover your mouse over photo and click arrows to view photos.)

Summer Road Trip - Storybook Island