Sharing my little project that I made for the "LOVE" Challenge this month for Pretty Cute Stamps...I used the Tea-rrific Stamp set to create a little tea holder for a single tea bag.
Now for the fun part...we want you to play along!
If you decide to participate in this month's challenge, here are the details that you need to know...
1. The project must follow the monthly theme. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on the Saturday...3 weeks after the start of the challenge, Feb.6.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to PCS will be chosen. The winner will be announced when the next challenge starts.
I can't wait to see what you create!! As always, thanks for stopping by!