I had fun creating this bookmark using the Adorkable stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps for the Anything Goes challenge this month.
I know lots of people that love books and reading so this will be a fun little addition to some gift I'll be giving this month.
1. The project must follow the monthly theme. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthy theme as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on the Saturday...3 weeks after the start of the challenge, January 2.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to PCS will be chosen. The winner will be announced when the next challenge starts.