SOCIAL MEDIA

Sneak Peek : November Release for Pretty Cute Stamps!

11.11.2015
I am so excited for the reveal for the November release from Pretty Cute Stamps! Before the reveal though of course we are in for some sneak peeks! Sneaks will be available for your viewing pleasure on the Pretty Cute Stamps blog (and the blogs of the other designers) today and tomorrow with the full reveal shared on November 13th. You are going to love the images from this month's release! I know that I sure do!


Here is a tag that I created using a stamped image and sentiment from one of this month's stamp sets. I'm really not a cat person (I love DOGS!) but this little kitty is pretty darn cute! I double stamped the image and cut out the paws, adhering them over the first stamped image to make it look like she was holding the sentiment. I have to admit, I am pretty smitten with her. 


Adding a bit of bakers twine just seemed fitting. I cut the tag out using my Silhouette Cameo machine and used basic kraft cardstock and some patterned paper scraps from my scrap bin.


Be sure to stop over and visit Pretty Cute Stamps this week to check out all the sneak peeks and of course for the full reveal! There are limited quantities of these sets so be sure to pick them up if you're thinking you may be interested! 

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature
Christi said...

Jennifer this is super adorable! THank you for sharing!