Happy World Cardmaking Day 2015 + SEI's Design Team Call!

10.03.2015


I had some fun whipping up a quick card using SEI's Winnie's Walls collection for World Cardmaking Day! It's an older collection of theirs but still a favorite. Thought that apple print was perfect for a fall(ish) looking card. 

SEI is also holding their 2016 Design Team call! It has been AMAZING working with SEI this past year. It's truly been a breeze. Each and every box of goodies I have received in the mail has been an overwhelming surprise as I am delighted with the variety and blessed by the amount of things I get to choose from to create with. The expectations are clear and deadlines are easy to meet. I highly recommend trying out for this team as a designer. You will not be disappointed if you get the gig!! I have loved working with them every minute! 

Good luck if you choose to submit and please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have!

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!