SOCIAL MEDIA

Happy World Cardmaking Day 2015 + SEI's Design Team Call!

10.03.2015

I had some fun whipping up a quick card using SEI's Winnie's Walls collection for World Cardmaking Day! It's an older collection of theirs but still a favorite. Thought that apple print was perfect for a fall(ish) looking card. 

SEI is also holding their 2016 Design Team call! It has been AMAZING working with SEI this past year. It's truly been a breeze. Each and every box of goodies I have received in the mail has been an overwhelming surprise as I am delighted with the variety and blessed by the amount of things I get to choose from to create with. The expectations are clear and deadlines are easy to meet. I highly recommend trying out for this team as a designer. You will not be disappointed if you get the gig!! I have loved working with them every minute! 

Good luck if you choose to submit and please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have!

post signature