SOCIAL MEDIA

Layouts using the September kit from Birds of a Feather

9.12.2015

I had some fun (finally!) last night creating with my September kit from Birds of a Feather. Carving out some creative time this past week seemed pretty much impossible. When I did find the time I found that I was too exhausted to even try to do something creative! Happy last night provided a bit of inspiration for me though!

I had some fun playing around a bit with the ephemera die-cuts from We R Memory Keepers as you can see on this first layout here. I was going to stitch through all of them in a circle but then decided not to. I kind of liked it as it was after all.


My second layout here shares some photos of a visit to our local paint your own pottery place with some old neighbor friends of ours. We miss living next to them so much, but I'm thankful that they still here in town and that the kids go to the same school now.


We're having fun over on the Birds of a Feather message board here this weekend...stop on over and check us out if you have the time! Lots of fun and games and some chances at winning some prizes too!


Hope to see you!

post signature