SOCIAL MEDIA

Paper Crafting Fun

2.18.2015

I had the pleasure this week of hosting my first crafting program at the library where I work part-time. I've had programs at other libraries in the area before so it was fun to have one at the one where I now work! We had a small group this time around but it ended up being perfect for the project that we had planned. We made wreathes by wrapping paper strips that we had cut around a Styrofoam wreath form and then decorated the wreaths with some simple lollipop flowers. So easy and fun...perfect for an afternoon of crafting. The weather has been so very cold here lately so it was nice to spend an afternoon cozy and warm at the library! We had tea and cocoa and some special treats too. Perfect!

The papers we used for the wreaths were from SEI and it was so nice to have papers to use for this project that coordinated so perfectly so that everyone could get busy crafting right away.


I think everyone had a great time and everyone left with something that they were proud of creating. 

post signature