SOCIAL MEDIA

SEI's Card Making Kit for January

1.05.2015

I haven't done a post on SEI's Card Making kits yet here on the blog so I thought I would share this month's sweet January kit! I loooooove it all! The best thing about these kits is that you can either create the cards just as pictured here or you can always change things up a bit and mix and match or even add things from your own stash if you like! 


You can sign up for the kits hereSEI also has a papercrafting monthly kit as well as a scrapbooking one and if you sign up for all three you end up saving 20%.


It's funny how quickly we crafters can switch gears when it comes to crafting and the seasons and/or holidays. I think it's perfectly normal to be thinking about Valentine's Day already! I'm actually quite excited about it!

post signature