SOCIAL MEDIA

Project 365 4/365 Reflection of Me

1.04.2015

Today's photo prompt was "Reflection of Me" and I though a picture of Zoey and I together would be perfect. In so many ways she is a true reflection of me as a mother...in how it is that I parent, teach and guide. I see the best of me at times as well as the worst. It's certainly a reality check and humbling at times but so very rewarding as well. 

Today has been a "work" day for everyone. Zoey's been finishing up homework that was given over break, Ethan's been helping with housework and is now at the school finishing up things for classes and I have been getting things in order here at home for the work week ahead and now am off to work on my projects that are due in for SEI.

And in case you were wondering, this is what Leo is up to today...


post signature