SOCIAL MEDIA

A Layout Sharing Photos of My Craft Room

1.29.2015

You knew it was coming right? Earlier this week I shared photos of my craft room, where it is that I love to create and of course I had to create a layout using them! The funny thing about this is that I cleaned my room to take the photos and then promptly made a disaster in it creating this layout. Oh well!

I used machine stitching on my journaling strips to add interest and to ensure that they stay on the page as well. I wanted to share several of my photos so I printed them wallet size.


I used my Silhouette for the digital cuts for the word create and for the iron designs (cut using kraft paper), this pattern was actually a 12 x 12 design but I cut it down for this layout.


My light when I was taking these photos was a bit orange-y as you can tell when looking here. My walls aren't really orange, I promise!


You get the idea though!


Hope you're having a great week!
post signature