Starting to Think About Halloween!

9.25.2013


I am really enjoying having a little bit more time for crafting again...these Halloween inspired projects were made last week but I just didn't have the time to share them on the blog until now. They use cuts that I purchased from the Silhouette Studio gallery.  The banner pieces are from the Halloween Banner by A Little Hut and are so fun.



I used three different colored cardstock backgrounds to make the banner a bit more interesting.  I used a strand of natural colored raffia for hanging the banner.  It's amazing sometimes to me how simple cardstock and contrasting colors can really look as sharp as they do!


Then I cut out this fun little phrase/wall art to have out to make our home a bit more festive for the upcoming holiday.  Simple and easy...I adhered the letters onto patterned cardstock and then put it in a frame and was done!



I didn't have anything "planned" as far as Halloween entertaining so far for us or for Zoey but I think I might try and come up with something now that we have some fun little decorative pieces about.  Love it when creating something spurs something more!

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

patricia zapata said...

I was doing a little halloween digging and I found your post! I love how your banner turned out! Can you believe I don't have one? LOL. Seeing yours makes me want to get into the spirit too! :)

happydays525 said...

Thanks Patricia! I know what you mean too...I can't believe it took me this long to make one either.