SOCIAL MEDIA

Starting to Think About Halloween!

9.25.2013

I am really enjoying having a little bit more time for crafting again...these Halloween inspired projects were made last week but I just didn't have the time to share them on the blog until now. They use cuts that I purchased from the Silhouette Studio gallery.  The banner pieces are from the Halloween Banner by A Little Hut and are so fun.



I used three different colored cardstock backgrounds to make the banner a bit more interesting.  I used a strand of natural colored raffia for hanging the banner.  It's amazing sometimes to me how simple cardstock and contrasting colors can really look as sharp as they do!


Then I cut out this fun little phrase/wall art to have out to make our home a bit more festive for the upcoming holiday.  Simple and easy...I adhered the letters onto patterned cardstock and then put it in a frame and was done!



I didn't have anything "planned" as far as Halloween entertaining so far for us or for Zoey but I think I might try and come up with something now that we have some fun little decorative pieces about.  Love it when creating something spurs something more!

post signature
patricia zapata said...

I was doing a little halloween digging and I found your post! I love how your banner turned out! Can you believe I don't have one? LOL. Seeing yours makes me want to get into the spirit too! :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Thanks Patricia! I know what you mean too...I can't believe it took me this long to make one either.