SOCIAL MEDIA

More Pictures from Our Weekend in Bayfield, Wisconsin

9.30.2013

After visiting Erickson's Orchard we headed over to another favorite orchard...Sunset Valley Orchard.  It's just beautiful...it's the first orchard we ever visited while in Bayfield so that is probably why we keep wanting to make a point to go back.








It was the first time though that I recall ever having seen a pear tree...had to take some pictures of course.  They are so pretty!





Happy day!



This might be one of my favorite photos from our little trip away.



Zoey took some pictures for awhile...this is one she took of Grandpa Ross, she has a pretty good eye I think!


Goofing around...


After all of our hiking and apple picking we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Zoey, Leo and I took a little break and Ethan and Grandpa Ross made a run to take some things to the dump before it closed.

My mom and step-dad are renovating an old house in Bayfield so things are in in a bit of an upheaval but it's always fun to see what they've accomplished getting done whenever we get to visit. Things are really coming along nicely!




Zoey and Leo approve so long as there is a comfortable place to hang out.


This is the view of Lake Superior from my mom's house.




After our rest stop we were re-fueled and we headed downtown to visit my mom at work at Bates Art Bar.




The following photos are from the following day when Zoey helped out in the gallery for awhile while Ethan and I did some exploring.



Grandma and Grandpa took us out to eat at Maggie's...YUM!  I had the gluten free Greek Salad PIZZA...it was AMAZING!!!


After dinner we took a walk down by the water with the dogs.  It was a great way to end a great day.



Still more photos to come.  :)
post signature