SOCIAL MEDIA

I Scrapbooked!

9.07.2013

I can tell that I haven't had a day to myself in a long while...yesterday I had off from work, Ethan was in school, Zoey was in school and I baked peanut butter cookies, put apples in the crock pot along with cinnamon, brown sugar and butter for baked apples for an after dinner treat, I balanced the checkbook and paid bills and...I scrapbooked!! It's been so long since I've had a day that was entirely mine and it felt so good!  Lots of the little elements that I used on this layout were cut from my Silhouette Cameo machine...it's been a long time since I've actually gone shopping for scrapbooking supplies too, I don't even know what's out anymore!  There was a time when I knew a brand of something just by looking at it, I knew the collections that well.  Crazy how time and priorities change things.  Hoping to carve out more time for me...doing little crafty projects and baking, reading, hiking, things like that are important to my well being.  Anyways, just had to share my layout of Zoey as a 4th grader! 


post signature