SOCIAL MEDIA

The Weekend in Photos...

6.09.2013

I played with a new (to me) camera this weekend.  An Olympus E-620 12.3 Megapixel DSLR.  It will be fun to read up on it and play some more with it in the weeks to come.  I have been sick with a nasty head cold/sinus cold here and I really didn't do as much as I had wanted this weekend.  It being the last day of school for Zoey on Thursday made it a bit disappointing to not feel so hot but we made the best of it.

Leo didn't mind the extra cuddling.


Zoey played with the neighbor boys which gave me some quiet time which was nice. (The photo below was taken with my Sony, I think you can really tell the difference).


I did get some crafting done for Zoey's upcoming fairy themed birthday party.  I am really excited for it and for what we have planned so far.  It makes me happy that she wanted a fairy party again.  :)


My bleeding heart plant is in full bloom.


Here is a shot of Ethan and Zoey when I was first playing with the Olympus.


Zoey learned how to do the dishes here this weekend.  And she was excited about it.  :)  We'll see how long that lasts. She is growing up so fast.


Today (Sunday) I was feeling a bit better so after running some errands in town I took Zoey out for some chicken noodle soup at Tula's Cafe.  It's almost as good as what my mom made when I was little.  Almost.


And, our big project over the weekend was making over our bathroom.  Zoey and I found some cute owl bathroom things on clearance at Wal-Mart and we picked through and chose what we wanted and then once home we sneaked them in to the bathroom...Ethan has no knowledge of what has taken place.  :)  The new towels are in the wash so we'll have to see if we can make it until everything is in place before he sees the complete look.  Oh to be the only male in the house. His vote will always be 1 against 2.  Our bathroom used to be all brown accessories (shower curtain, rug, etc.) ...I was sick of it.  Needed something bright and happy...or somewhat silly.
post signature