SOCIAL MEDIA

Guest Designer Sneaks for Pink Paislee

7.01.2012


Guess who is the guest designer this month over at Pink Paislee? You guessed it...me!  I was tickled when I found out and couldn't wait to share.  I will admit, my layouts were created a bit under a panicked frenzy since my Cocoa Daisy layouts were due at the same time and I'm working and we're getting ready to head out of town for a bit, but I did it and I'm happy with the layouts and they are all celebrating the upcoming holiday too which is fun.  They sent me a huge box of goodies which included their new collection, Declaration which was perfect to create with since the 4th of July is upon us.

Thank you Rebecca for the opportunity to work with you all this month!
Diana Waite said...

Yeah!! Can't wait for the FULL reveals--SO exciting--CONGRATS!!

Sarah said...

Yay for you! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see it all!