SOCIAL MEDIA

Kid Craft: American Girl Doll Felt Poncho and Pet Scarf

5.02.2012
DSC04990

Here is a craft that anyone can do!  All you need is a standard piece of felt and some buttons or other little embellishments along with scissors and your adhesive of choice (I used Glue Dots).

DSC04989

We made matching ponchos for Zoey's dolls and then I decided to make another one to share this tutorial with you since it's so easy and super cute!  Here are the steps!  Please share pictures of your ponchos if you make one!

DSC05128

DSC05129

DSC05130

DSC05131 DSC05132

DSC05134

DSC05135

DSC05137

DSC05140

And here is the finished product!  Super easy, super cute, inexpensive and fun to make!

DSC05142
  post signature
*Paula* said...

Adorable! I bet my daughter would love to make this for her dolls.

Katie Rose said...

Definitely going to try this with my daughter...thanks for sharing!

Stitch a Wish Designs said...

Love it !! Thanks for sharing, I think this is the perfect thing to do today with my girl scout troop who are too small to sew! :)

Anonymous said...

Planning on doing for my daughter's ag bday party. Just did one but seemed smaller then yours. What was your size felt. I just got a sheet at acmoore.