SOCIAL MEDIA

Easter Baskets for Zoey's Dolls...

4.02.2012
American Girl Doll Easter Baskets

Of course we needed to make her dolls some Easter baskets! When I shared with Zoey that I could make some quite easily using my Silhouette Cameo her only instruction to me was that they needed to be PINK, PINK and more PINK! I found a cute little basket in the SC store that had butterflies on them and cut away. It's fun to see what two sheets of cardstock, some pearl gems and some adhesive can come up with. If you don't have a die-cutting machine you can easily make a basket that's just as sweet using a paper bag like this one. She's happy and I'm happy too! Now I just wonder what the Easter bunny will find for these teeny tiny baskets...

post signature
Diana Waite said...

wow these are FUN! Love my cameo too!