Free Knitting Pattern for Dolls

2.08.2012

Handmade Doll Outfit made by Grandma Sue

I just wanted to quick share this beautiful (and free) pattern for American Girl sized doll clothes.  Zoey got a package in the mail today from my mom and inside was this beautiful outfit that she hand knit using this pattern that I had sent her awhile back.  It looks like I'll have to find some more patterns online to share with her because Zoey and I just adore this outfit to pieces!  My favorite part is the hat, I love the hat!  The skirt is pretty stylin' as well.  Thanks so much mom!

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

anniebakes said...

Thankyou for sharing, my nieces would love this!! anne

PS: Ijust switched over to wordpress and all my followers are lost, my site is still the same www.anniebakes.net but it looks different! anne