Snowflake Treat Box

12.29.2011

Treat box

I just wanted to quickly share a little treat box that I whipped up using the Silhouette Cameo yesterday.  We are celebrating another family Christmas this coming weekend and I needed a little box for something small to give to my sister-in-law and this was the perfect size.  Simple and sweet!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE this machine yet?  Well, just so we are clear...I do!

post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Mich said...

It must be very nice to find a present in such a nice sweet box !

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I received a Cameo for my birthday/Christmas this year and I love it too! I never thought I would love an electronic die-cutter as much as this, but the Cameo is just so easy to use and so much fun!

Vicky said...

Love this! looks like you're having tons of fun!!!

Sarah said...

Oooh! I got a Cameo for Christmas too and I am going to have to try this template! So cute!