SOCIAL MEDIA

the thirty-four year old me...

11.21.2011
@34

is pretty much the same as the 33 year old me. I do however apply under-eye wrinkle cream now (which I didn't before). I continue to struggle with my faith, or rather carving out the time to practice and celebrate it. I know it's there, I believe, it's just something that I tend to put on the back burner when life get's busy. Trying to make it more of the forefront of my being these days. I still struggle with balancing my time and priorities. I often put myself last and put others in the forefront. Which works for everyone but me...and in the long run, nobody really. I do however love fiercely and am the most positive thinking person I know. The glass is truly always half full and things can only get better. No matter where you are. I believe it's an attitude. Change is embraced here in my heart.

Thirty-four, I welcome you with open arms!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe things happen for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.


post signature
Diana Waite said...

Happy Birthday friend--your post was beautifully articulate--hope that your day is AWESOME! :)